Friday, March 22, 2019

Cathedral Rocks

Cathedral Rocks, Bridalveil Fall - Yosemite  2019

Snow Falling from Tree - Yosemite  2019

For this particular view one has to stay in the left-hand lane just before the valley exit (even though the exit uses the right-hand lane.)

There was too much snow for me to work myself around to get a good view of El Capitan; you can just make out Bridalveil Fall coming over the edge. This was my last stop in the valley before driving down to El Portal.

Below, an October, 2009 wideangle photo from the same location.


Cathedral Rocks - Yosemite  2009

2 comments:

judit said...

Well, you are wowing me again (not that unusual that your work does that, but I thought I'd mention it). The Yosemite/snow pics are simply that, wow!

I also especially love Trees, Branches, Snow - Yosemite 2019 from your post Saturday, March 16th.

Mike Mundy said...

Thanks!

I've been trying to print some of the tree/snow photos, but so far I'm not being satisfied.

Not a new problem.