Saturday, July 15, 2023

Kappabashi Street / Taiyaki / Lottery Tickets

Kitchen Items (Tokyo) - Japan  2023

Margaret, Hali, Mike (Tokyo) - Japan  2023

Kappabashi Street - "kitchen street" - was one of our must go-to places during the trip. Getting there required some doing though . . . multiple train transfers, and in one instance, a cancelled train route meant going outside the station to find a taxi. I had to scurry to keep up with Margaret and Hali leading the way.

Once there, though, the place proved more of interest to them then to myself. After a quick snack (taiyaki - fish shaped cakes) they continued on with shopping and I navigated my way back to the hotel. At one transfer station I walked outside and took a photo of a stand-alone lottery retailer underneath the railroad tracks.

Taiyaki Shop (Tokyo) - Japan  2023

Lottery Tickets (Tokyo) - Japan  2023

No comments: