Saturday, July 22, 2023

Best Sweet Potato

Sweet Potato Store Interior (Nippori) - Japan  2023

Sweet Potato Store Sign (Nippori) - Japan  2023

A serendipitous find! Margaret and Hali had placed a high priority on finding one certain sweet potato venue. This wasn't it, but according to those in the know, the taste was better than pretty good. 

**

How do you spell potato? The singular spelling of potato doesn’t contain the letter “E,” so it is somewhat understandable that people would get confused when the plural does. The correct plural spelling is potatoes. Potatos is a common misspelling.

I know how to spell the plural of potato. But I don't like it. I was thinking about this issue as I made my way down to Bubbs Creek in 2005. So there are no plural potato spellings by me in this post.

No comments: