![]() |
| Charging Apple Watch - Point Reyes 2026 |
![]() |
| Ramen, Chardonnay, Nikon, Tent - Point Reyes 2026 |
I like the Apple Watch for keeping track of my steps, exercise minutes and so on. But its main use for me is being able to press a button and have my iPhone beep. I'm constantly losing track of the iPhone - I need to use that function two-three times per day.
I took a small charger with me in order to keep the watch functional. (I now have discovered that you can a) turn the watch completely off to save battery life, or b) put it into low power mode. Will have to try those options.)
Ramen meal was quite successful! I packed a small zip-lock bag with some bok choy and a few ounces of pork belly for that umami goodness.


No comments:
Post a Comment