Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another New Olympus SLR


OK, so I’m still plugging away with my trusty Olympus E-510.

But so far this year Olympus has announced not only the E-30, but now the E-620.

Wow! A small 12-megapixel SLR with live view, in-body image stabilization and a tilting LCD screen! Please note that I haven’t forgotten that I’ve said in the past that a tilting LCD screen is without a doubt one of the coolest things that a digital camera could have.

But wait, there’s more! Olympus will soon be announcing their entry in the "Micro Four-Thirds" category. Looks like I’ll need to keep on usin' my E-510 until some reviews and user experiences start coming out.

Also, if the E-30 and the E-620 are good, what about next year's (hypothetical) E-40 and E-630? I refuse to even consider Nikon.

Photo: E-620 from Digital Camera Resource

No comments: