Friday, April 11, 2008

Web Site (continued)



I’ve been working on my web site, as I said: tweaking, tweaking, tweaking. Since the subtitle for the site (and this blog) is "Photographs by Michael Mundy: San Francisco, Marin County & California," I want to have separate pages for photos taken in, yes, San Francisco, Marin County and California, starting with Marin County.

I’ve decided on four photos per page. Of course, the resolution and design remain a mystery, so that’s hit-and-miss. And then I need to have copyright info on each photo.

Interesting: got a phone call yesterday from a Register.com representative. He said he was responding to my email request for a consultation. I said that I hadn’t sent an email. Anyway, it turns out that my blog post/mini-rant titled "My Web Site" somehow got into the Register.com queue as a request for support!

At least someone is reading the blog.

Photo: Sunset, Mt. Tamalpais—Marin County, 2005

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would more correctly be, "at least 2 people are reading the blog."

Count me in!

judit

Mike Mundy said...

Yes, thanks!

My fan base is inexorably expanding.

Anonymous said...

Let's add a third!!

Mike Mundy said...

Anyway, the blog description has since been changed to "the mikereport: California & the American Scene."