Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Festival (continued)


Here I am, early Sunday morning, ready for business. (Photo snapped by Dave, my opposite booth buddy.) As it turned out, my spot was nicely shaded under the redwoods, so there was no need for the canopy to be set up. Please note the pegboard A-frame thingies in action; they worked out quite well, in fact. A little nicer than this example, anyway.

I was very pleased to have so many friends & relatives show up: Hali helped out both days, taking the bus into Fairfax (traffic is always messed up). Barbara manned the booth for several of my quickie breaks (if you know what I mean). Shawna and Maz spelled me on Sunday (Fathers Day, don’t you know) as well as getting me a Polish dog and a beer (Red Hook . . . mighty tasty!) Devon came on by early Sunday. Jenny and her boyfriend Mike showed up! Wow! (They couldn’t stay because she was going to a gallery opening that night featuring her work.) Gwen and Spike rummaged through my bins, found my Autumn photo taken near Mystic, Connecticut and bought it! Molly and Mr. Ed, the dog, (real name just Ed) dropped by. (Of course, everyone paid more attention to Ed than to my photos.)

Photo: Mike, Fairfax Festival—Marin County, 2008

No comments: