Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lagunitas Creek




Early Sunday, standing on the Shafter Bridge overlooking Lagunitas Creek, hands frozen in the frigid morning air. Fumbling in my pocket for the cable release, I inadvertently grab the E-510’s lens cap and drop it; I hear the distinctive click as it hits the sidewalk. I look down only to find out that . . . it has disappeared . . . no lens cap to be found! I then realize the awful truth: it undoubtedly rolled off the sidewalk, off the bridge and into Lagunitas Creek. Hope it won’t disturb the steelhead migration.

Then, a quick trip to Point Reyes Station to buy a nice new horse feeding tub for Tuffy (bright red) at Toby’s Feed Barn.

Back home, I’m relieved to find that the lens cap from my C-8080 will fit onto my SLR’s lens.

Photos: Top: Lagunitas Creek, Marin County, 2008 / Bottom: Old Western Hotel, Pt Reyes Station, 2008

No comments: