Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Some NYC People

Grey Dog - New York  2018

Demonstrators (Brooklyn) - New York  2018

I'm posting most of my NYC people shots in black and white, as a kind of homage to Max Yavno.

Mr Yavno has been mentioned on the blog before. In point of fact, I have a framed, signed Max Yavno print . . . purchased from the G. Ray Hawkings gallery in Los Angeles quite a few years ago.

In reference to the second photo it seems that, fortunately, there's a solution to this issue on the horizon.

2 comments:

judit said...

Your photo is more informative than this guy:

“I won’t be able to explain that to you,” Trump said. “Because it is an issue that is a very divisive, polarizing issue. But there is a solution, I think that I have that solution. And nobody else does."

Mike Mundy said...

I just noticed that their sign is also protesting euthanasia. (??)

I didn't know that that was a high profile issue. But maybe it is.